We're having a sale!

This is something I've never done. Priced my book at $.99.

Even while One Pink Line was enrolled in KDP Select, I could never quite bring myself to take advantage of the FREE days. I wanted to, and I scheduled them...then wimped out and changed my mind at the last minute. I wish I had a clear reason for why, but I think what it boils down to is the value of the book. While I have no issue with giving away tons books to friends, family and bloggers, I just couldn't bring myself to offer it up to the general public for nothing.

But an opportunity came my way last week that I absolutely fell in love with. A Labor Day of Love promotion, where a group of indie authors banned together to promote each other, support each other, and reach new fans with a lower 'sale' price. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this wonderful event, and can't wait to see the outcome of our efforts. Please feel free to share!

CLICK THE FABULOUS POSTER BELOW FOR MORE INFO AND LINKS TO EACH BOOK!

Enjoy, and have a wonderful Labor Day of Love!
-D



No comments:

Post a Comment